A workplace injury prevention and wellness program is a valuable investment for your organisation. A healthy worker is likely to be more motivated, productive and take less sick leave. Research also shows that healthy workers are safer workers.
- Reduce absence due to sickness
- Create a positive work environment and workplace culture.
- Reduce the incidence of accidents or injuries.
- Reduce lost productivity due to smoking breaks and sick leave.
- Fewer occurrences of poor mental health and stress claims.
Return on Investment
- Healthy workers are 30% more productive than unhealthy workers.
- Reduce absence due to sickness by 21%.
- Increase productivity at work by 29%.
- Improve overall worker health by 24%.
- For every dollar invested in health over a three year period, the return on investment ranges from $1.40 to $4.70.