Worksite Fitness and Rehabilitation (WFR) are leading providers of health, wellness and injury prevention services. WFR partners with businesses across the Asia Pacific region, with team members located across Australia. Read more about WFR.
WFR are always on the lookout for talented and passionate professionals to join our team. If you are interested, please submit your resume and we will contact you when a position becomes available.
WFR are currently seeking expressions of interest for:
Exercise Physiologists who are keen to utilise their skills and knowledge to deliver a broad range of services and programs to our client.
The successful applicants will be responsible for providing:
- Musculoskeletal injury prevention initiatives
- Musculoskeletal assessments, conditioning and ongoing support
- Health, wellness and fitness coaching and education
Applicants should be exceptional communicators, with outgoing personalities and the confidence to communicate with individuals from all levels of our client’s business.
WFR are recruiting Exercise Physiologists to join our rapidly growing team. The role involves:
- delivering the above services to WFR’s highly valued client partners.
- working in a variety of locations across many industries and work environments
- travel to regional and remote locations throughout the month
- a fantastic opportunity for career growth within the WFR business
Ongoing Training & Development and excellent remuneration is included within the roles.
In addition to being fully qualified as an Exercise Physiologist, experience in delivering the above-mentioned services is considered desirable. Applicants must currently reside in Perth.
If you are interested in joining WFR’s professional, friendly and dedicated team, please send through a forwarding letter and CV. Any role-specific queries should be emailed to email@example.com